The Incas created a mesmerising civilization that thrived in what is now known as Peru. Their ancient society was able to live in harmony with the natural world around them, adapting to the unique geography of the region. They developed a deep understanding and respect for the rivers, the sun and moon, the rain, the ocean, the jungle, the Peruvian mountains, and the cold dryness of the Andes. This allowed them to survive and thrive, utilizing the gifts of Mother Earth.
When you journey through Peru, you will experience a vast array of landscapes, each with its own distinct colors, sounds, sights, and tastes. You will travel back in time to ancient civilizations and learn about the rich cultural heritage of the Peruvian people. From the lush rainforests to the breathtaking peaks of the Andes, there is so much to explore and discover in this incredible country. You may even find yourself feeling a deep connection to the natural world, just as the Incas did so many centuries ago.
ready for a life-changing journey?
The warm and friendly Peruvian people, breathtaking mountain views, and ancient temples are reason enough to visit Peru. But if you’re looking for a truly life-changing experience, consider traveling with me, Shannon O’Flaherty.
Since 2009, I have been leading small groups to Peru, and I have seen many of my passengers’ lives transformed profoundly. In fact, two of my past passengers now live in Peru! We blend authentic Peruvian shamanic philosophy, teachings, and healing ceremonies into our explorations of the enchanting and beautiful sites of Peru’s Sacred Valley, including Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, and, if you choose to stay for the whole 15 days, Lake Titicaca and Sillustani. It’s truly life-changing stuff!
You will be amazed at how quickly your consciousness will shift. Your eyes will open to new possibilities, and you will gain a newfound depth of understanding at a soul level that you always knew existed but just couldn’t access!
This is for you if:
£4000 / $5000
*Payment plans available
- Peru flight from Lima to Cusco – Cusco to Lima (or Juliaca to Lima)
- All ground transportation, private transport, train, etc.
- 14 Nights accommodation at a hotel (double occupancy)
- All entrance tickets to archaeological sites and centers of power (Huaca’s) – for shamanic ceremonies
- Private spiritual guides; Shamans
- Peruvian cuisine in selected restaurants
- Picnics with ancestral music
- Sweat lodge – for the renewal of yourself and connection with the beautiful Pachamama (Mother Earth) in the sacred valley
- San Pedro ceremony (sacred plant medicine)
- Self-discovery connection with our universe in the Temples of the Elements, Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind
- International flights from your country of origin to Lima – Peru and departure taxes from Lima to your home country
- Dinners and alcohol
- Tips (for staff in restaurants and hotels, our guides, shamans and bus drivers, etc. gratitude to all)
- Travel and medical insurance (required)
- Souvenirs, additional or extra snacks and meals
30% percent of your trip costs go towards charities and social enterprise projects which my company, Shannon O’Flaherty supports.
Ready for a Life Changing journey?
15 Days / 14 nights in September every year
Only 12 spots available.
So that everyone gets a bespoke and authentic experience.
click below to secure your spot and
Not sure about traveling?
A month or more before departure, I send out lots of great information such as packing lists and everything you need to know ahead of time. I limit each group to a maximum of 12 people so it can remain intimate.
I also have inside local knowledge about the current political situation and would never dream of taking you somewhere that’s not safe.
This is a wonderful time to start a journal if you aren’t already keeping one! We will have good internet every day at some point (usually in the mornings before we set off) so those of us with online businesses can still keep them going! However, I suggest allowing yourself the pleasure of “getting away from it all” if possible. Past passengers have said that it was truly a holiday because they didn’t have to worry about anything. Even during your afternoons and evenings off, the group often sticks together, or people pair up to explore. You won’t be left wandering alone wondering what to do!
I look forward to traveling with you and helping you expand your vision and potential in ways you haven’t yet imagined!