The Incas forged a mesmerizing civilization that learned how to tame the geography that is now known as Peru. This ancient society lived in harmony with the rivers, the sun and moon, the rain, the ocean, the jungle, the Peruvian mountains and the cold dryness of the Andes, consequentially adapting to the weather, their surroundings and surviving thanks to Mother Earth’s gifts.
Explore Peru with me and discover the wealth of different worlds, all with their own individual landscapes, colours, sounds, sights, tastes; travel back in time to ancient civilizations and share the great cultural heritage of the Peruvian people.
Who this trip is for
Spiritual Retreat Details
15 DAYS / 14 NIGHTS
We weave authentic Peruvian shamanic philosophy, teachings and healing ceremonies into our exquisite explorations of the enchanting and beautiful sites of Peru’s Sacred Valley.
Highlights of out trip will include: Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Cusco, Lake Titicaca, Sillustani, and more! Life-changing stuff!
You will be amazed at how quickly your consciousness will shift. Your eyes will open to allow you to see new possibilities and have a depth of understanding at a soul level that you always knew existed, but just couldn’t access!
You will have the adventure of flying into Cusco over the snow-capped mountains from Lima and immediately retreating to a beautiful hotel in the sacred valley. This will be our base at a lower altitude than Cusco so you can acclimate.
- An air ceremony in a spiritual Huaca. A Huaca is a sacred place that in energy and beauty is superior to the rest…there are a lot of Huaca’s that we will visit.
- Visit Maras Salt Flats
- Visit the Sacred Valley between Cusco and Machu Picchu
- Visit authentic Peruvian markets
- Help Incan communities: spend an afternoon providing children who walk 2-3 hours to school each day with new supplies to help their greenhouse and kitchen projects functioning.
- Visit the temple at Ollantaytambo which includes a 140 meter high Incan Wiracocha God figure sculpted into the mountains
- A Despacho ceremony
- Opportunity to experience a San Pedro (cactus plant medicine) journey (this is optional). San Pedro or Huachuma is a purging medicine that connects you to all there is – this will be led by my wonderful San Pedro Master Shaman, Freddy.
- Visit Aguas Calientes town and a sunrise ceremony at the terraced Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Visit Puno city expanding off of the side of Lake Titicaca (South America’s biggest, and the World’s highest navigable lake).
- Boat ride to Uros – floating islands made entirely from reeds
- Visit sacred sites such as Amaru Muro (a sacred wall which was used as a portal), Chucuito (a very strong fertility site) and Sillustani (a breathtaking lakeside sacred site which often has a lot of alien activity).
40% percent of your trip costs go towards charities and social enterprise projects which my company, Shannon O’Flaherty supports.
Peru flight from Lima to Cusco – Cusco to Lima (or Juliaca to Lima)
All ground transportation, private transport, train, etc.
14 Nights accommodation at a hotel (double occupancy)
All entrance tickets to archaeological sites and centers of power (Huaca’s) – for shamanic ceremonies
Private spiritual guides; Shamans
Peruvian cuisine in selected restaurants
Picnics with ancestral music
Sweat lodge – for the renewal of yourself and connection with the beautiful Pachamama (Mother Earth) in the sacred valley
San Pedro ceremony (sacred plant medicine)
Self-discovery connection with our universe in the Temples of the Elements, Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind
International flights from your country of origin to Lima – Peru and departure taxes from Lima to your home country
Dinners and alcohol
Tips (for staff in restaurants and hotels, our guides, shamans and bus drivers, etc. gratitude to all)
Travel and medical insurance (required)
Souvenirs, additional or extra snacks and meals
Includes a $500 non-refundable deposit
Only 12 Spots!
Payment plans available
Not sure about traveling? A month or more before we leave I send out lots of great information like packing lists and everything you could possibly need to know ahead of time. I limit my groups to a maximum of 12 people so it can remain intimate.
This is a wonderful time to start a journal if you aren’t already keeping one! We will have good internet every day at some point in time (usually in the mornings before we set off) so those of us with online businesses can still keep them going! But I would suggest if you can, to allow yourself the pleasure of “getting away from it all.” Past passengers have said it was truly a holiday because they didn’t have to worry about anything. Even on your afternoons and evenings off, the group often sticks together anyway, or people pair up to explore. You won’t be left wandering alone wondering what to do!
I so look forward to traveling with you and helping you expand your vision and potential in ways you haven’t yet imagined!
Testimonials from previous Peru retreats
I loved seeing Peru but it was a richer experience with Shannon as we met several traditional Shamans and experienced ceremonies in a variety of sacred sites. I loved being in a chamber behind the condor temple at Machu Picchu and hearing tourists walk past. I felt most expanded and received insights from the San Pedro ceremony in the forest. It was the best way to experience the magic and spirit of this culture.
What changed my world at the primary (physical) level during my first visit to Peru with Shannon was the Wachuma medicine ceremony, because it initiated the healing of a thyroid problem I had been carrying for years. At the subtle level, it was the very first Despacho that did it. As the Shaman blessed me and my request, a yellow butterfly flew into the circle, circled my head three times, and flew off. Ten years later, living here and building a life that I had never imagined, “I wont say I understand that butterfly… yet, but I don’t need to because magic is magic”…